From April 30 to May 1, 2021, chemistry teachers of the region competed in a creative competition. The event, organized by the methodological association of Chemistry and Biology N NIS in Aktobe, was held for the first time and in an online format. More than 30 teachers took part in the competition, and during the Olympiad the best chemists of the region were determined. As a result, the main prize was awarded to Gulnar Koptleuovna Zhalasheva, a teacher of the secondary school-gymnasium No. 32 named after M. Kurmangalieva.
The winner of the first place:
– Nauryzgaly Zhumagerey Nauryzgaliuly-Shubarkuduk school-gymnasium No. 1
Holders of the II place:
– Abdigalieva Kuralai Nuradinovna-secondary school-gymnasium No. 21 with training in three languages
– Saken Raushan Sakenovna — Ilek secondary school
-Bitabarova Khadisha Isabekovna-general secondary school No. 47 named after M. Makatayev
– Sarbasova Aigerim Usenovna-secondary school No. 1
The winners of the III place:
– Dina Zhamalbekova Nurbolatovna-Aqbobek international school
– Kenes Gulden Yerolovna-secondary school No. 35
– Tanzharova Zhaysulu Itemgenovna-specialized gymnasium No. 21 named after Al-Farabi
– Agipa Tukibaevna Mardaeva-Khlebodarovskaya Secondary School
Teachers of the Nazarbayev Intellectual School have prepared trainings, master classes and open lessons for the participants of the creative competition. Aktobe teachers note that the event was held at a high level, and also contributed to the improvement of professional qualifications and the exchange of experience.